tcawlfield
tcawlfield,
8294474

Thirty years ago I had a one night thing, it ...

Customer Question

Thirty years ago I had a one night thing, it was''nt even worth talking about,,,I had been drinking or I would have not sleep with this guy. I told my husband the truth after years of badgering, also I did want to repent my sin.....It has been about a year and a half since I confessed under much detress, he would not let up so I told him the truth...and the guy meant nothing to me I was 23 years old when it happened. I am know 55 years and I have been faith full for 30 plus years but he does not believe me, I have even taken a lie detector test he still does not believe it was only one person and after dealing with some scary things with him , such as pulling a gun on me, pointing a gun in his throat, hitting me in the head, trying to chocke me but not completeing the job....he is trying to work with the infedility but he is having a hard time with it,,,,he is depressed, looseing weight, drinking alot, and even though he told me he could work through it , I have heard something about.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  tcawlfield replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your questionCustomer

This sounds like a very trying time for you. It seems as though there was some other information you were going to include at the very end. You were saying you've heard something about....

How can I help?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Dr. Cawlfield's Post: I am so sick of talking about it and also him throwing it in my face, he acts like he was a saint and I know he was not, he tried to act like I was the only one doing wrong,,,,I know if I leave him he will not do well..How can I get him to deal with this and put it behind him...because I have been dealing with this a long time, I want my marriage to work, but I need to put this behind me and he is having a hard time doing it, he has had weight lose and is drinking more....
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.