Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

What towns have the most available men Mine certainly ha ...

Customer Question

What towns have the most available men? Mine certainly has none. They go to college then Leave.Mostly old people here where I am.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hi Gen,

Good question and recently the Boston Globe did a story on this very topic. According to their study, that in Phoenix and the San Francisco Bay Area, single men outnumber single women by roughly 65,000. Additionally there are considerably more single men than women in San Diego, Dallas, and Seattle. They actually have this singles map

Click here for the full story

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I'm in central IL and it;s aweful. and I've had acquaintences even ask me if I knew where they are. Now I can actually Answer. I cannot relocate for about 5 yrs. My son needs his Dad. but I was sure curious. Thanks again.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

You'll want to check on those stats again in 5 years, many parts of the country are undergoing migrations

You're welcome. :)

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
which is a prob for me cause I'm not attracted to the migrants.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

lol, i didn't mean migrants... I said migration, meaning people moving from one part of the country to the other, sorry for the confusion.

Chase