Kate McCoy
Kate McCoy, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I dont know what to do

Customer Question

I know Sonny for almost a year now! We had an actraction for each other the first time we met! At this time Sonny was in a relationship which ended last year in August! He girlfriend had left him!
I'm singel since 4 years! Since 2 months Sonny and I are sleeping togehter!
I told him that I have feelings for him and he said that he cares about me too but he is taking is time and that I shouldn't rush!
He tells me how wonderful I am and I'm the best and what type of woman he likes and that he's happy with me and he likes having me around him!
Do I miss understand that he just wants to have a friendship and I want a relationship? I told him that I don't want this kind of friendship because my feelings for him are getting more deep and he seems like he don't care!
I don't know what to do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 6 years ago.

I would be more then happy to work with you today......can you answer some questions so I can get a better understanding of your relationship.

How do you really feel....do you love him?

What do you all do together.....do you date or just hang out?

When you are intimate is it after dates, or is it just a he comes over and you become intimate then?

Walter

Expert:  Walter replied 6 years ago.

It appears your question was answered the other day here: I'm confused (You can click on the question to get further help from mschase there). I will go ahead and close this question out so you can get help there.

Thanks

Walter

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Good morning Walter!

How do I really feel? I don't love him I have feelings for him but I think it could grow into love if he would like to be in a relationship with me! I wouldn't open up to somebody who wants my body and my mind just for fun!

We're going on date's and we also just hang out! We're getting intimate after dates!
Expert:  Walter replied 6 years ago.

Thanks

Walter