Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

met my girlfriend online . she is located 1200 miles ...

met my girlfriend online . she is located 1200 miles from me i have met up with her 4 times in 5 months. she says she loves me and of course i love her. she wants to see more of me but her boyfriend that she broke up with had co-signed on the house she lives in and has moved back in. she says that she does not want him there but that it is his house to and that she wants to move out this summer because she cannot make a move until school is over and she can put her 12 year old son in a different school. today i told her that i will be moving up to her state so that we could see each other more and have a more normal relationship. she asked if what if you and i dont work out and you made a big move for nothing. what if we dont like each other after dating for a while. she said that it makes her nervous because im moving my life to where she lives and if it doesent work out that she would feel bad.I think she is trying to push me away. what do you think?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Semper,

She has a point, but what I am more concerned with is the fact that her ex moved back into the house with her. I would not move there until she moves out. The summer consists of the next 5 months. That gives you more time to get to know one another, and for you to see if she really plans on moving out. If she doesn't move out, I would not move that far to be near her. I welcome your thoughts. Let me know if you want to talk more.