Billy, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Very happily married for 14 years, able to communicate to work out our problems.

Is calling a new dating partner 7 times a day too much

A new guy I''m dating calls me 3 - 7 times a day. I think it''s excessive but he thinks I have a problem, and it''s OK to call that much just to chat.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Billy replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer.

The number of phone calls one recieves that could be excessive, depend totally on the person and the circumstance.

If you think it's excessive, then tell him. Let it be known that he simply must quit calling so often during the day. Tell him that, due to his constant calling, you are not able to get any work done. If that doesn't help, if he keeps calling, then serious considerations need to be made whether or not the relationship is worth keeping. If he's this obsessive with you now, imagine how he may be later on in the relationship.

And, if all else fails, he can't talk to you if you don't answer the phone.

Good luck with this situation. If you need to ask a follow-up question, just click reply. Otherwise, please click ACCEPT. Thank you very much for allowing me to answer your question on Just Answer! Have a great week.