Walter, Relationship Mentor
Experience:  Mentoring couples on relationship issue and self understanding. (JA's Relationship Mentor)

hi this is a very sensitive question and I hope you ...

Customer Question

hi this is a very sensitive question and I hope you can help as I am at my wits end. I have noticed a sign in my husbands underpants that is three separate rounded stains that dont look like urine as urine is usually pointing downwards and as its acidic tends to take colour out of the underpants. These stains are rounded and going up towards the waistband.Do you think it could possibly be semen as thats what it looks like. Thanks for any help.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Based on the description it sounds like pre ejaculation. (Semen). Keep in mind that as man ages sometimes even things can cause him to seep some semen fluids so this isn't necessarily any sign of infidelity. Some men seep pre semen for many reasons. Sometimes excitement will do it and sometimes it for no other reason then he has taken a small nap and had some seepage from that. The way his clothing rubs can cause this as well.