Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

ok here is a question for you if you were in a resturart ...

Customer Question

ok here is a question for you if you were in a resturart and you were about to leave and you have your head down and you did not mean to look at something that you should not mean to. but the other people think differently.why is people so rude anyways these days
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Lobby,

Can you tell me what happened?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well i was at a good resturart that i don't mind going there every once in awile sometime with a friend and sometime by my self and wen i got done with my supper i past a family and then the casher was i had my head down did not say anything to them bc they have kids around so i will not ran it to them. and i saw something that i should not see but it was a accident and it was a wife that i saw but i did not say anything or what i was mind my owen bussiness then went back up there later and talk to the manger about it and he said that he or she have not heard anything is that a crime or what
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Lobby,

I'm sorry, I still have no idea what you're talking about. Did you look down the wife's shirt? They complained to the manager? Is what a crime?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no no i was minding my owen bus sines and walking past them on my way out side and i past the family and i had my head down and did mean to look at her behind I did not say anything to them and then walk out went to my work place to get something then something nag on me so i went back up to the eatting place and talk to the manger about it and he or she have not heard anything about it is that a crime
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Lobby,

No, its not a crime. Even if you looked at her behind, she might not like it but there's no crime in looking at anyone. Is this what you were asking?

Chase

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Lobby,

I looked at some of your other questions, don't forget to accept an answer if someone gives you a good answer, as that is the only way we get credit for our work.

Have you ever been seen by a counselor, psychologist or therapist?

How old are you?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no i have not been to a counler but i have a friend is checking into it i have friends told me that i'm harms less person and they say that i'm mostly stay quiet and minding my owen business as well two. thanks my friend for giving some suggestions now that i can sleep good tonite i have a dr. appt next week for panic attacks that i had last week but it over with thanks again g for you
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Lobby,

Thanks for that additional info. There's nothing wrong with seeing a counselor, especially when they are able to let us know why we are feeling a certain way, or help with the panic attacks. If you have any other questions or ever want to talk, you can ask for me by name, just say you want to speak to Ms Chase and I will do my best to help you. Sleep well. Dont forget to click the green accept button so I can get credit for my work with you.

Warmly

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok well i was on my way to the bank to get some cash for the evening and i saw a kid and i stop bc he was right there with his skateboard and i look to see any cars and i was trying to look around him but there were no cars so i took off is that a crime bc i did not say anything or do anything to him i was trying to find out if he going be in front of me or be hind my car and he look two so is that a crime
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hi Lobby,

No it's not a crime, you did not do anything wrong.

Did you ever get to see the dr for your panic attacks? If so, what did they say?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes i did went to my dr and he said it is very com thing so he put me on a med for a trail and it been working good to me and i go see him tom moring and ask him to go and put it on a reg med for me bc it been really helping alot thanks for asking me i keep you posted
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

well I'm glad to hear that. If you get a chance, let me know what med he has you on. I'm always here if you want to talk,

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well thank you my friend i will do that you are so nice two me even though i try to explain it to you what happen thanks again
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Anytime you want to talk about something that's happened, you can. It doesn't bother me if you explain it more than once, sometimes we need to be sure we understand each other. Sometimes I may ask the same questions more than once. So anytime you want to talk, just post and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there again well i was at work and i have to pull the seafood case every night tonight i was minding my owen business and i saw a very cu tie lady say mid 17 or 18 she was on the bread isle and i saw her and i was putting the tray of ice so it will milted and put the tray back together and i saw her again walking and talking on the phone and i was working in the seafood case and she was not there then wen i went back to put the tray again i saw her on the bread isle and i glaned at her again and she was still talking on the phone i i did not say anything to her or talk to her bc she was far away is that harressment right there and you were asking what med that the dr it is lexoparo something like that
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No, just looking at someone is not harassment. When it comes to women, you can look all you want, just try not to be so blatant about it. If she sees you looking at her, say "hello, how are you" and whether she answers or not, just keep doing your work or whatever you're doing. Of course most women will get upset if a guy looks at her chest or her behind too long, you can glance but don't stare and don't mention it to her. Other than that, you are good.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks for that bc wen i clock in to work i did saw a another lady about 16 or 17 years old why does young girls like to dress so sexy and then a guy like me to look at them now it summer time it hard not to look at them wen they are dress so sexy type
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

That's just the way teenagers are nowadays. I'm going to add something to what I have already told you. EVERYTHING I said does NOT apply to girls that are obviously underage. Regardless of how sexy they dress, you should not stare or look too long at them as that can lead to problems.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thank you for telling me bc it hard not to stare bc of there looks bc it seams to me that what they want am i right anyways thanks for giving me some adivsed about it i will keep you in mind again if do have a promble so what you are saying i'm good at work even it ok to look or glance at them but don't stare at them to long
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Most teenage girls want attention, but it's not morally right (and sometime illigal) for an adult man to give it to them. Understand that they are still children, and are just looking for a reaction.

Yes, its ok to look or glance at women, but not to stare. Smile

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thank you so much for adivsed i keep that in mind i love your answers bc it hard excpetly. so you think that i will not get into trouble at work. some people think that i'm worries to much is bc of stuiped stuff like i told you about last nite is that normal
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No problem. :) Maybe you do worry a little too much, but there's nothing wrong with checking if you are not sure. Thats how you can know if something is right or wrong when you are in a situation that you are unsure of. Like I said earlier, there's nothing wrong with looking, God gave you eyes to see with, but you don't want to be rude and stare, and you especially want to be careful about staring at young girls, because that can get you in loads of trouble. I'm here whenever you want to talk.

Chase

ps please remember to click the green accept button if I have been helpful so that I can get credit for my work with you :)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok here is one we a night crew and i were talking about dvd's movies and other things as well the store was quiet no custors around so he and i were talking about dvd stuff but I saw two customers but we just making a conversations and i was talking to a good friend about it after work and she said 100% sure that he is not going to say anything about what were discussions we just making conversation. and my friend said don't worry about it so what do you think do you think that i'm aniay what ever it called sorry for my spelling the reason is that i o you were asking me about the med that my dr gave me it is lexopro med for my panic attacks and anixy attacks and it been help full do you think that i need to see a counler or can you be my counler thanks my friend
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello

Who would he say something to?

Have you talked to your doctor about counseling?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
maybe no body anyways yes i have talk to my dr about it and i may go see him again about it what do you think
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

If you have fears that there are things you shouldn't talk about, or you feel overly suspicious of other people or feel like people are talking about you behind your back, this could all be a side effect of your anxiety. If you are still feeling this anxiety in the same way, even though you are taking medication, you should let your doctor know this, as he may have to adjust your medication. You can talk to him about counseling and what he recommends. I can counsel you as well, you do not have to accept every single answer I give you, but most will accept an answer here and there if they feel they are being helped. So let me know if that is something you want to do.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello dear friend my mom is going though alot lately after my dad is out of the hosiptail she is not a good health yesterday she want to go home back to Missiouri My dad and I trying to help her tell her that we are in the house only house we have in the past 4 years. and i have to called my bro. on the phone to calm her down lucky one off the cars is batteri is dead so what should we do
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello my friend, I'm not sure what you are asking me. Are you saying she wants to leave your dad? Is she trying to leave? If so, why?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
we don't know why she does not rember him at all we trying to help her that i have a vacations coming up in October to start looking for a house back were i came from is that a part of her being sick my dad did called the dr but not called back yet so My dad and i are being so patients with my mom we don't know what to do so my questions is it a good idea about moving back home in her state is Missouri
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

does she have alzheimers or anything like that? Or you just don't know whats wrong with her? Have all of you lived in Missouri before? Does she have family there? Does your dad want to move there? do you?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
she may have alzheimers but we don't know what is wrong with her and yes we all lived in Missouri before no she does not have any family at all dad what to moved what ever she goes bc that her wife I do have a bro. and a sister in law plus 3 uncles and one of them lives in Dever CO. after the war but she keep saying she want to go home so do you think that it a good idea to moved back to the state both of my parents grow up in that state
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

I think that it's important to be around family. Maybe move near one of his or her brothers. It really should be a decision you discuss with your dad because if she does not know what she is saying, or whats wrong with her, then maybe she doesn't really know what she wants. If your dad wants to move back there then thats one thing. Maybe she wants to move back there because she is familiar with that area. You have to look at where the money to live will come from, and who will take care of her or your dad if things get worse, like their health. Then think about where you'll live, will it be near a hospital, and is it a good hospital. What does your dad want to do?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there my friend tonite wen I was working on the meat case I pull out the tall boys out on the floors to get ready and i saw a girl about my age i saw her and she saw me two and I had a load of boxes and i saw her again i did not smile or talk to her I had my head down and I look at the isles bc i have a load of boxes is that harressment that I saw her 2 times and yes i did look at her back but I had my hands on the six wheeler and i went to the back to dump my boxes out so is that a harressement
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No it's not harassment. Why didn't you smile at her?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok I went up to get my cup of coffee at my store and i wen out side to smoke and i was talking to a co worker and I were talking about stuff and i saw a nice young lady with her father it was a kid and i was facing that dirtions of food places and other things as well to. I had a very dark dark Sun glass on bc it was sunny out I did not do anything wrong i was talking to a co worker and there were some people walking by so is that called harressment i did not say anything wrong or talk to her father or anything they were about a mile away from the door bc i was smoking outside and they were walking in the store
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No. Let me give you some meanings of harassment

• bullying or threatening someone
  • unwanted sexual advances or behaviors
  • emotional or physical abuse
  • stalking or following someone

You haven't done any of these things. So you have not harassed anyone just by looking at them.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
o ok NO i did not do anything like that at all what you said wow i keep that in mind thanks my friend
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No problem, remember what I said, looking is ok, staring can be considered rude.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thanks hun you know ever sent i talk to you and i been taking my med for for aniexy and panic attackes are helpful and now that i'm calm down alot I just want to thank you who i knows i keep talking to you more offten thanks my friend
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No problem. Glad I can help. :)

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there my dear friend i went to my store tonite and there were a father and a daughter pull and they went inside and i got out of my car and i got inside of my store and i saw them at the end cap looking at something so i went down to produce area and past them and got something and i turn around i saw the father looking at something and walk back to produce to pay for something and i walk out the door and i saw some of my friends outside (co-Workers) we talk about something i turn around and i saw them leaving is that stocking or what ever it is
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello again friend, you are asking about stalking. Stalking usually consists of focusing on one particular person, following them around, harassing them, calling them, even if they are asking you to stop. This is not stalking. You just happened to walk in around the same time as them. As long as you did not follow them or bother them, then you did not stalk them.

Please remember to click the green accept button when you find my answers helpful so that I can get credit for my work.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thanks i went back up to my store and talk to my closing manger about it and tell her what happen and she said that there is nothing to worry about it i think this med that i'm taking is helping me alo it called Lexapro and I'm taking it every day about 12pm during a good lunch with my family it helps me alot thanks my dear friend i have to updated my account on this website but i will do it thanks again for your help
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Although you are taking the Lexapro, it seems like you are still having some of the anxiety? Does it feel like the anxiety is less than before?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
to answer your question about the anxiety yes it help out alot this moring i was going to get something for my father at my store and i drive right next to ACE hard were store and stop and i was driving down the hill and i saw a girl she was cutie but i have my dark sun glass and i saw my greeter did not stare at her just glaze at her my greeter and i were talking and i saw her again she was going into her car and she wait ting on something after i went inside of my store and came out she was still there did i do anything wrong or what just asking
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No, just glancing at someone, or looking at them is not doing anything wrong as long as you are not staring or staring at someone's body parts, that would seem rude

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thanks hun no i did not look at her body parts bc one thing was she was going to her car and she was be hind her that all i saw and when i was talking to my buddy of mine the greeter he look at her two i think but i did not go up or talk to her or anything else bc i was there talking out side with a co worker and went inside and got my stuff and went home
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

well, that sounds fine. do you ever speak to any of these girls you look at?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No not at all hun just smile wen i'm at work or just look at them wen they are not looking and i turn my head another way
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Oh ok, nothing wrong with that. Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes i have a couple of girlfriends in the past but not right now do to my mom alitimers dad have called the dr and trying to get some outside help on till we moved is that a good idea to get a outside help bc i have to clock out from work a hour eayler do to my mom altimers
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello

Yes, that is a good idea to get help if you can...just be sure to make sure the person is doing all of the right things to help your mother, and is treating her good.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there my friend again i was at work on saturday in to sunday moring there was a carry out nice looking carry out a girl and i was working in my dept and she came back to ask me a question for a customer and she went up and i went back to work about 10:30pm i went up front to tell my closing manger that I'm going on break and if anyone want me i be out side and she said ok and i saw her again did not talk to her or touch her anything just went about my business later i came up ask my closing manger again and that person said it ok so i went and got something and pay for it and she was there the carryout she ask me if i want it in the bag and i said no thank you and later i came up again to tell my closing manger about my family i did not touch her or talk to her or anything else just talk to my manger then before i my closing manger went home and i told her what i told you about did i do anything wrong just wondering thanks my dear friend
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No, you didn't do anything wrong. When you talk to people and you are polite and respectful, then you don't have to worry about doing anything wrong. It's only wrong when you disrespect someone, say something inappropriate, like cursing at them. It seems that you didn't do anything like that, so I wouldn't be worried. Let me know if you want to talk more

Please remember to click the green accept button when you find my answers helpful so that I can get credit for my work :)

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
wow thank you so much you are a true friend to help me alot last nite i went on break going out side to smoke and someone said hi and it was my cloing manger and i saw her again i don't rember what i was doing but i said hi to my closing manger and i went to my conrer to smoke and went back to work and i was coming back to my boss desk to right something down i saw her and she was there and i said do you need help and she said no thank you and i said your welcome then i went back to my stuff i was doing then i was in the cooler to do something and i push the cooler to the out side hall way and i saw her again and i wen down to my boss desk that was it then why did i worry to much anyways just asking
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

I'm not sure why you worry so much, I would think that it has something to do with your anxiety. Be sure to mention it to your doctor the next time you see him and let him know that you are still experiencing these symptoms, even though it's not as bad as before.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there my friend i need some adivsed if that ok with you i was talking to a carryout about looking for another job and i said something he is 17 years old and i told him that i will be leaving soon we can all ways looking for someone that can take my place but he said that he need a good job and other things as well two. so i hope i did the right thing or made him upset or anything
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I went down to home depot to make a voild copy of my check to fax it over to my debt people to help me to get ried of my credits cards is that ok is that a crime
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there again i was at work but not on the clock yet and i was minding my owen bussiness when a manger and a co worker was walking out for there break and she sat down on the bench legs spread out on the bench and i look up i saw her behind but her thing i did not say anything else but just looking at my time to clock in so my question is did i do anything wrong bc i feel so embarrassments that i saw that my manger behind
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

I don't think you upset that guy.

You are allowed to make a copy of your own check, it is not illegal. Be careful who you give money to 'fix' your credit, there are a lot of things you can do on your own to clean up your credit.

As long as you did not lift up your managers clothes, or bend over to look under her clothes, then you did not do anything wrong. She should know to sit properly so that she is covered, you did not do anything to see her behind, this was her fault. I know you were embarrassed, but it was not your fault.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
wow thank you my dear friend your awesome there wow you were pin points on my questions and you been so right on things seams to me you like a psychic people lol anyways i think that i can talk to you about anything that is wrong and write.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there again well this moring i went to get my cup of coffee at my store and i went out side to smoke and i was talking to some co workers and i was off work and there was 2 guys and 1 gal talking and i told her that i was moving and i said something i forgot what i said and i just wondering that if i did anything wrong even though i was not working at all