Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

A friend and myself were discussing if women really enjoy ...

A friend and myself were discussing if women really enjoy performing oral sex. And even more, do women really enjoy swallowing ejaculate. Are you aware of any research on this topic?

Hello rachel,

I couldn't find, nor am I aware of any 'official' studies aside from The Kinseys Institutes Guide on Sex that claims that although 50-80% or women perform fellatio on their partners only about 35-65% of them derive pleasure from it, the rest are indifferent or don't like it at all. There are a few unofficial folks who have been wondering the same thing. I'll provide some links below. (adult content. Be sure to read the comments as they have more of what you're looking for)

Of course there are ways to do your own unofficial research, like or you can create a blog, or myspace specifically to get people's comments or thoughts about it.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.