Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

ok i am 19 and my boyfriend is 20, we met our senior year ...

Customer Question

ok i am 19 and my boyfriend is 20, we met our senior year of high school and moved in together after we graduated and we just bought a house and everything.everything was great in the beginning and our sex life was wonderful but now we never have sex, we never get along or agree on anything. we have been together for a year and a half and have a 9 month old son and i do not want our son being raised around our constant arguing, we both know what we need to change but we just cant seem to do it, we dont have money for counseling and i do love him and am in love with him and i know he feels the same way about me but we can not stop arguing. i know a lot of it is me because i want him to understand what i do with our son and that it is not as easy as he thinks it is running a household all by myself and he does not understand or even care or appreciate everything i do. I stay home with our son all day while he works and i feel like he is never home, we never have any alone time and i never feel like having sex. he always wants to and im always making up some kind of excuse why i cant. i want us to be together so bad and get along and so does he and we just cant stop. we are both lazy sometimes and it just doesnt go well togehter, we just bought our house and a new car and all new things for the house, if i left him i wouldnt even know where to start with sorting everything and i dont ever want our son to have to leave, i am used to being with him 24/7 and i dont want that to change- i want things to work so bad i just dont know where to start, if oursex life could be back how it used to be and we could get along and not argue about all the stupid little things everything would be perfect, were both still in love and attracted to each other so thats not the problem, although he has gained a lot of weight i dont like very much, i wish hed lose about 40 pounds but he was big when i met him and i have also put on about 20-25 pounds from the pregnancy, he still finds me very attractive and i find him attractive to but it would really help if he lost some weight but he cant do that either, i want this to work i just dont know what to do please help!!!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

mcourtney,

Have you both agreed that you would stay home and take care of the house and baby?

Is that what you want to do?

What else are you arguing about?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: yes we have agreed that i would stay home and take care of everything, but as soon as he gets home from work he doesnt want to help with anything, i cant even get him to change a diaper or make a bottle or take the garbage out or anything, and then after me cleaning all day- he comes home and makes messes everywhere, we constantly argue about changing diapers, messes, whatwe have enough money for, bills, just nything, i never get a chance to do anything, i dont have any friende really i never go do anything and all i do is sit home all day- i would like to be able to go out shopping for an hour or osmething, i have done that like 2 or 3 times since our son was born, he goes out more than i do, not a lot though but he has a total separate life at work and he doesnt understand how hard it is to stay home and take care of our son, cook, clean constantly, laundry all that stuff and i am constantly stuck in the house, and i was thinking about going back ro work but i like staying home to take care of our son and we have no one to babysit anyay, no family and i dont want to take him to a daycare, i just want me and my boyfriend to get a long and we were supposed to get married in january and we still havent i just dont want to get married if we argue all the time, i dont want to ever have to get divorced, i just want the best for our son and i want to be happy with my boyfriend, i have really bad anxiety too so that doesnt help either
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.