TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Why does he go from one day saying, I dont ...

Customer Question

Why does he go from one day saying,"I dont want to marry you but i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you!"and the next day we dissagree about something and he says a bunch of little things that has bothered him through out our relationship,that i had no clue about!Hes in a rage and says,"Its over,Im done! you can go,or Ill go.What am I supposed to even think!?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Misty

How old are the two of you?

How long have you been together?

What are you arguing about?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Im 27,hes 35,together about 3 yrs.He has 3 kids fom a previous marriage, I have 1.He says I let mine get away with things that I dont let his get away with,<his kids come every other weekend> so he tells me,"you raise yours how you want, and Ill raise mine how I want!"when we first got together we agreed not getting married or having any more kids.since then,we have actually talked about both issues and he has even acted like he was going to propose 3 or 4 different times!Now he says he doesent want to and says I must have taken it the wrong way!