Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Customer Question

i been dreaming about my high school boyfriend since we left high school . i dream about him alot . i dream that he wants to find me but he cantnot fine me i been trying too find him my self 4 the last 8 years . dose this dreams mean anything ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Mich

Why did the two of you break up?

Why are you trying to find him?

What will you do if you find out he's in a relationship or married?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
r u still here ?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: we did not really break up we just both left it and then i graduated and , then i lost contact with him , too see if anything else is still there, i would proaply get very unhappy beacuse he was a great guy back then .
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hi Mich,

How old are you now?

What if he's not the same as he was back then?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: i am 34 years olded now ! well , i would have too see if he would be the same and , if he is not then i would probaly would like too stay as close as we were back then and , never loses contact with him again and , too see if he is not in a relationship or not and , if he is in i would still would like too see what he would want too do , but if he is not in a relationship i would like too see were he would wanna go with all of this with me again .
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Mich,

Your dream is simply an extension of what you want in your waking life. When you think about your high school love, you remember how great he was, how well you got along, how he treated you and how you felt back then. Now that you are older and may have been through your share of heartbreak, that relationship looks even better than ever.

It's not uncommon for our conscious desires to make their way into our unconsciousness and into our dreams. There's nothing wrong with enjoying these dreams as long as we realize that real life may not live up to the dream. So if follow these dreams in real life we have to remember that we do not know what we will find after all this time, and if we find something we don't like, we have to figure out how to accept it, after all, we've changed too.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more