Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

I am 52 yrs old and been married my second time for 8 ...

Customer Question

I am 52 yrs old and been married my second time for 8 years. My wife keeps in contact with her ex boyfriend in my opinion more than need be. I noticed on the cell phone bill that she talks to this guy every day and it starts as early as 7:30 am. Sometimes it''s as many as 5 times a day. She swears to me that they are just friends and nothing further is going on. She claims that I don''t take the time to talk to her. hen I told her she was disrespecting me by doing this she told me she would stop talking to him. I found out that she started calling him the following day on the house phone so that it wouldn''t be traced. I am perplexed by the whole situation and asked her outright if she wanted to leave me and do whatever she neded to do to mae her happy. She claims that she won''t call him anymore being that it hurts me so much. I''m not sure what to do being that I told her it hurt that much the first time. I''m not sure that I can trust her anymore after being lied to right to my face.
Ple
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please give me a recommendation.
Frank
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello fja,

How old is your wife?

Any other marital problems?

When did she start talking to him?

Have you addressed her claim that you don't talk to her?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
She is 52 as well. I am the same guy she married 8 years ago. As far as I know it has gone on for about 6 months now.No other marital problems. After i confronted her I made a concience effort to talk to her more and do more with her but apparently that didn't do much for the situation.

Any suggestions? And do you feel there might be more than talking going on?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
did you get this?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.