Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

My girlfriend recently invaded my privacy and broke into my ...

My girlfriend recently invaded my privacy and broke into my email account. The things I had in there were personal, and I had some corrospondence with other women for about a month after we got together. I did nothing to act on those emails but she is holding them over me and insinuating that I am fooling arround. To make matters worse I have been contacted by a group calling themselfs victims united and they have been breaking into my email accounts and telling my girlfriend what is in them. I have no urge to use my email anymore even though there was nothing for them to find, I feel trapped and am thinking of dumping my girl friend and just forgetting everything.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Steel,

I see that you posted two questions. In this question, you're saying you did nothing to act on the emails, and in your other question you're saying you sleep with every woman you meet. Which is it?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This is the real question. the other was to see if this was real or not.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

You've asked and accepted questions here before. These are reall people here answering your questions. I'm going to close the other question.

Who is victims united? Did your girlfriend contact them?

How was she able to get into your account?

How long have the two of you been together?

How old are the two of you?

Do you love her and want to stay with her?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
She went onto my computer and used my messanger service, which I never use, to access my account, as well as my yahoo messanger. Deleted both of them. We have been together for about 8 months. I would say yes I love her. As the email they sent to me explained they are a group of people that have been dumped and are seeking revenge on everyone else no matter the cost. My girlfriend recently attended the funeral of one of the people they helped. She commited suiside because of all the emails telling her that her boyfriend was cheating on her.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

It sounds like they didn't help this girl much. I would be concerned about this group of people. Where did your girlfriend meet these people? Are they friends of hers?

Are they threatening that if you break up with her they will seek revenge on you?

Are you saving all of these messages?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
They actualy tried to kill her. They jumped her and hit her in the head with a 2X4. My problem has kinda changed a bit, I no longer feel the way I did towards her now. I care for her and each time I try to draw back from her I feel guilty about doing this to her. I don't want to lead her on but I also no longer want to be with her the way she wants. What do I do??
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello again steel,

Are you saying you want to break it off with her now?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes, no, maybe. I have no idea but this leaving her on the hook is just cruel.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Steel

You have to just make a decision. If you love her and want to make a life with her, then do so. If you can't see yourself making a life with her, and giving her everything she seems to want in a man and a relationship...then the cruelty is staying with her and giving her hope that it can happen with you. It's best to just cut it and let her get on with her life. Sure she'll be upset, but it will pass in time and you will know that you acted fairly. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues