Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Long distance relationship break-up, shouild she wait

Customer Question

I am European and my girl friend is Chinese. We met two years ago and since then I''ve been back to China three times and she has visited me once. the last time we were together was September. It is important to know a few things.
She is a tradiational Chinese girl. The last time I was in China she took me to meet her family. In China, this means a lot. it means she was sure she was going to be with me in the future. Since then i''m doing my final year at University. before Christmas she missed me a lot. Now she met a Chinese boy and she says she has fallen in love with him. When I ask if she still loves me she says "bu zhi dao" "("I don''t know"). I had planned to move to China in June to be with her, now i don''t know what to do. that boy is in the same town as her now, they can go out together whenever they want. What should i tell her. Should I tell her she needs to decide now, or to wait until I go to China? No space left...! thanks
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

If you want to talk more, you can always post back here or post another question. Feel free to ask for me by name.