Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
Experience:  BA
508327

will we someday b happy together again

i was with my girlfriend liz for 2yrs n 4months. we broke up cuz of the things i did the 1st year of our relationship, i never cheated on her, hit her, threaten her or anything like that.....i was just careless because i didnt love her. but the last year n four months was a different story. id give my life for her and take the most brutal torture for her. she broke up with me cuz she said that she was 50 50. she loved me and wanted to be with me but at the same time she didnt cuz of wat i had done in THE PAST. she knew i hadnt done anything else wrong all this last time n ive treated her REALLY GOOD. but.......she went with her doubt and wants to move on. everybody knows i was a great guy to her and that we really loved eachother but she has all of a sudden taken the wrong turn on us....... will she ever come back or am i just living in a fantasy world?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Coolchics replied 6 years ago.

It sounds as though she is moving on!! Which is what you should do too!

It may be that you are trying hard to get her back and in-turn you are just pushing her away. Give her time, give her, her space. It may be that you are too accessible to her that you are not giving her a chance to miss you.

I suggest that you move on with your life, It won't be easy, meet other people, go out with your friends. She will notice that you are not around, see you with other people and then maybe she will realize that she does love and that she does want to be with you!! Try it, if its meant to be IT WILL BE!!!!

Coolchics, Teacher
Experience: BA
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Coolchics's Post: do u think i may have pushed her away too much by now? another thing, since this is so hard to not talk or see her even tho she lives a minute down the street i just can take it anymore. i want to move and planning on going to hawaii for a year or so. do u think this would be healthy for me? or am i just gona lose it out ther?
Expert:  Coolchics replied 6 years ago.

Do you know people in Hawaii?

do u think i may have pushed her away too much by now?

Well, maybe not! Like I said try avoiding her, don't talk to her, go out with others. This may trigger something in her.

Moving away will be very healthy for you! If you already have relatives and/or friends in Hawaii then the move won't be so difficult for you. But, if you have no one in Hawaii, it will be rather difficult for several months, but if you get out there and meet new people you will enjoy your time there!

This time away will do you some good and her too!

Coolchics, Teacher
Experience: BA
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i found out that she is already talking to other guys, she is talking to one guys specifically more than any other. n i know they hang out really late wenever their together, are we done?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
for example i know she was out yesterday till about 3:30am. that sucks to know.... she had told me she didnt want to talk to anybody right now, no boyfriends for a while, buy yet she all of a sudden is talking to all these different guys now and going out with them but most of all she has late night talks and hangs out alot with this nacho guy. seems like they have something going already. this cant be good can it?
Expert:  Coolchics replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank u so much, funny...i have A LOT of friends and family trying to help me through all this and for some reason they dont get to me as much as u have with these responses, i REALLY thank u so much!!! im so glad i actually tried this site out. again thank u very much and u probly will be hearing from me in the future. i really doubt u ever need help but hey uv helped me alot if u ever have some kinda question or something ill be more than happy to do wat i can to help,XXX@XXXXXX.XXX thanks alot, sincerely mike-e