Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

will i get married at the end of this year

when? who?

Are you currently in a relationship?

What is your age?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: No, I am currently not in a relationship. Liked someone for a while, but realized that the feelings weren't mutual.

age: 26

Thank you for that additional info. I'm still a little unsure what you're asking. You say you're not in a relationship, but are asking if you will be married? Please advise

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: I guess I should be asking if I will find love by the end of this year. I got hurt by this guy I liked, but it was not his fault. I read too much into why we were hanging out. I just want to know, if I will find someone like him who is patient, kind, smart and caring.

Are you interested in me doing a Tarot reading for you? If so, let me know. Be aware that you will not be able to see the reading without placing a deposit. If that's ok with you, then I will work on your reading. Let me know

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: how much would it cost?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
please do a tarot reading.

I will have it to you by tomorrow evening. Thank you

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: ok, thank you. Looking forward to reading it...

I did a three card reading (past, present, future).

The card in your past position is the Queen of Swords

Queen of Swords

This tells me that you are an independent woman. You don't like depending on others and you would rather be by yourself than take any nonsense off of other people. You're intelligent, and sometimes rebellious, even if you seem quiet on the outside, you have a lot of big dreams and fully intend on making them come true. By the same token, at times you can seem unsympathetic to your friends or loved ones, even uncaring. You can work more on being compassionate and thinking about other peoples feelings.

Your present card is the Ten of Pentacles

Ten of Pentacles

The Ten of Pentacles card points to some sort of financial fulfillment. Either an inheritance, a better job, a lottery win or a raise. Look for the money around you, as this is your time to be able to make more or get more. It also depicts a family closeness, having a family member/s be there for you in your time of need. Accepting your family for what they are in order to generate a more close relationship. The riches depicted in the ten of pentacles could also be a trickle down of your ancestors good will that will result in good karma for you.

Your future card is The Star (reversed)

The Star - Reversed

When the Star card is reversed it depicts a person who feels hopelessness. Someone who feels "what's the difference?", "I can't" or "Whats the point?" It's a good time to start believing in yourself and your ability to do well and be happy. It's not so much that you don't believe you can do well, but that you are uncertain about whether or not you deserve to be happy. Everyone deserves to be happy, regardless of past mistakes. It's important to embrace your worth, to open the door for someone to come into your life. Before you can love another, you have to truly love yourself.

I suggest the Gorse Bach Flower Remedy for two to four weeks, you can order online or at your local health food store. You may also want to consider therapy if you feel you have unresolved family or childhood issues. Or we can talk about them here as well. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
doesn't really answer my question...

Tarot doesn't give yes or no answers, nor can anyone say, yes you will be married, or no you will not be married at the end of the year. I can sit here and say yes or no, but that would be unfair to you, as no one can answer that question for sure. The ten of Pentacles suggests that you may meet someone within 10 months. Tarot is meant to give you answers and direction, that if you take heed to the suggestions, you should be able to have what you want out of your life. Everyone can have what they want, it's just having a direction or map per say.

I would say that since you are not currently in a relationship that the chances of you being married withing the next 11 months are slim. You would have to meet someone, like them and they like you, develop a relationship with them that is mutually compatible, fall in love and decide to marry. A process that for most can take well over a year.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I appreciate your honest reply. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.