Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

I am totally confused about what is going on with

Customer Question

I am totally confused about what is going on with this guy and I need some help as to what to do. I have known him for about 5yrs. his sitiuation is little complicated and I understand, but what I dont understand is what does he want from me? we bfairly close and talked alot untill about yr. ago and we sort of didnt talk for about year but he has started calling again and also said that he has driven by my house but didnt stop. Iam asumming that this has during this yr taht we didnt talk. He also said that he missed me but then the next time he called he said just wanted to know how I was because he hadnt talked to me in a few days. when I ask what was going on with him he said nothing. so what do I do. I care alot about him. but I need him to tell me how he feels. do I just wait to see what he does and how long should I wait? Should I tell him that I still care and see what happens.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Young,

It seems like our chat was having problems, let me ask you a couple of questions

Did the two of you ever date?

Define complicated?

How old are the two of you?

Chase

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Also, can you tell me why you didn't talk for over a year?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
we had some problems with chat. I have now answered your question the best that i can and
hopefully you will be able to give some answeres as to what this guy is doing or thinking and what should I do?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Young,

Did the two of you ever date?

Define complicated?

How old are the two of you?

Can you tell me why you didn't talk for over a year?

Chase