Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

I recently read about dowsing (using a weight on a ...

I recently read about dowsing (using a weight on a string). I was attempting to ask questions regarding a man that I love and I know he loves me. We are both married to other partners and are unable to communicate by phone, meeting, etc due to suspicious mates. (we both are in the process of divorce) I have only been dowsing for about a month but I am a nurse and have been told many times that I am highly intuitive. One night while dowsing I sensed that he was also dowsing and I asked him to try to communicate with me beyond ''yes'' and ''no'' answers. I was able to pick up complete sentences and messages by suspending my ''pendant'' over a flat surface as I was able to make out printed words and sentences as the pendant formed the letters. I also felt later that these writings WERE his thoughts but possibly on a subconscious level. This man is a clinical psychologist and I have always believed that to a certain extent we were often aware of what the other was thinking. What is this?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Jen,

What you're describing is a form of clairvoyant dowsing. It's a relatively new and not very common form of dowsing. Similar uses include predicting the sex of a child, choosing lottery numbers and similar to what you have tried, using alphabet sheets to write out words and sentences. It could be that this man and you share a connection that is so strong as to share a psychic bond.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more