Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

My daughter broke up with her boyfriend last January due to ...

Customer Question

My daughter broke up with her boyfriend last January due to the fact that he was physically abusing her! He is an associate pastor to a church. He does some community work with the sheriffs. My daughter has moved on and the x-boyfriend has called her place of work, home and cell phone constantly. She changed her cell number and fears for her life. Everything that he has done to her he has now called the sheriffs and complained that my daughter was obsessed with him and he fears for his life and his knew truck. My daughter weighs 120 lbs. and is 5''4 her X boyfriend is 230 lbs and 6''2 very well built. He has threaten her and has said to her that if he can''t have her no one will. He has also gone to her house which she lives with her dad. My daughter is 21 and works at an optometric eye office she sometimes stays late to work she is very scared. He has gotten his friends along with himself to spread ugly rumors. WHAT DO WE DO!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

If you want to talk more, let me know.