Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

What are some ways that you can make sure that you smell extra nice

Customer Question

What are some ways that you can make sure that you feel extra nice in that "area"
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Mellisa,

Keeping in mind that you should not use a lot of these sprays and things that are on the market "down there" because they can cause yeast infections or breakouts. Douching is something that is not necessary either, as it upsets the balance of your vagina and can cause yeast and bacterial infections. The vagina is self cleaning, and it's not necessary to add anything, as the most erotic and potent scent to a man is a woman's natural smell. Some women think that they smell too strong, and some ways you can tone it down a bit are for starters, cutting or shaving down the hair. Hair, especially pubic hair holds scents. That's why every area of our body that has hair smells stronger than any other part. Pubic, under our arms and the hair on our heads. You may not want to shave it down to the skin because it can itch like a nest of fire ants growing back, but you can cut it lower on the sides, or however you like. A natural way to lessen the scent is to make a mixture of water and lemon juice; after you wash there, you can rinse with the lemon water, and lemon naturally kills the scent (not too much lemon, as it is acidic). I had a woman tell me once that when she knew her lover would "go there" she would rinse with lemon water with a little sugar added, lol.

I hope this helps. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.