Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

This guy Im dating wife called and left a voicemail

Customer Question

This guy I'm dating wife called and left a voicemail message on my cell phone saying "yes, this is XXXXX XXXXX's wife. I think I call this number before. I don't want to see your number on his cell phone again otherwise I will drag your ass in court when I drag his ass in court. You can let Bill Jackson know that I called you. And I am sure you have his cell number (908) ... You can let him know that his wife called you.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello queen

How long have you been dating him?

Did you know he was married?

What is your question?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Dated 4 months.
Knew he was separated

Question: Should I continue seeing him or break off until he gets divorced.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello queen,

Have you spoken to him about the call? If so what was his response?

Is he still living with her?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: I have not called him as yet and no he is not living with her.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello queen,

thank you for that additional info. I would certainly call him and let him know that she called you. The question would be how she was able to get your number off of his phone to begin with. The may not be living together, but she obviously got close enough to him to be able to go through his phone, which is concerning. Let him know that you don't appreciate her calling you or getting your number and that you don't want t happening again.

If you're worried about her taking you to court, she has no grounds to do anything to you. In fact, if she continues to call you, you can let her know that you will file a restraining order on her if she doesn't stop. You may want to consider not seeing him until he takes care of things, but if you want to keep seeing him, that is totally a personal decision.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Warmly

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks so much for your help. I will take your advice and stop seeing him until things are finalized. Also thanks for the legal advice as well.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Queen,

Feel free to request me whenever you have a question of any kind. If I don't know the answer I will help you find someone who does. I wish the best for you and I hope things work out for the best, XXXXX XXXXX to have someone who loves you the way you need to be loved.

Warmly

Chase