Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

i have been seeing this guys for 4 months he said he ...

Customer Question

i have been seeing this guys for 4 months he said he likes but wants to take it slow i agreed.he said he likes spending time with me,he has been staying with me for 3 weeks now,he always wants me in the same room with him if i''am not he will ask me what i''am doing or whats the matter he has no complaints with sex,even though he doesn''t want it but only once a week.i told him i was getting close and i was scared and trying to might my feeling for him he said not to fight them.he was going to some ones house he had sex with before me and i got upset and hed was upset with me and said i didnt trust him,he wouldnt talk to me, before he left he said he would call me i asked why he said to talk i said all you would say is your not coming home and he didnt call me that night,i havent heard from him in2 days.what should i do.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Lonely,

Why is he staying with you?

How old are the two of you?

Where did the two of you meet?

How long did you know him before you started seeing him?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
he got kicked of of the place he was staying,the wanted to live by them selfs.I'am 37 and he 40. we meet at his house my best friend new for 3 years they use to live beside each other.i knew 4 months before we started seeing each other.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Is this the first time he hasn't ome back?

Why was he going to this other woman's house?

Did you try to reach him?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes this is the first time he hasn't come back.this women is his friends ex girlfriends mother,and his friend went to see his son and my boyfriend went with him.I havn't tryed to reach him,cause i'am worried that he might think i'am checking up on him,and i don't want him to think that.i think he's afraid of commietment cause he has been hurt so bad.he said we are more then friends but we aren't together yet.he does open up and talks to me about personal things he includes me in on most things. it seems the closer he gets he needs space.but when i ask him if he wants space he says no, why you leaving,i say no he says ok then.when i want to go some where he lets me go and when we are home he wants me to always spend time with him.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Lonely,

Its something to be concerned about when a man goes to visit someone he's been intimate with and doesn't call or come home in days. Have you heard from him yet? It seems like he's having a hard time figuring out what he wants, he wants to be close, but not too close....he doesn't trust you to go in the other room but he disappears for days? It doesn't sound very healthy, and he doesn't sound like he knows what he wants. You have to pay attention, not just to the things he says, but the things he does. If you allow him to walk out and not come home for day with no repercussion, he's going to assume it's ok to do that and will continue to do it.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more