Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

i have left my ex husband whom was very vindictive and ...

i have left my ex husband whom was very vindictive and moved out of state to start a new and to free of him before he destroyed my life, why would he still be harrassing me in this new state I live in? If he was the one who filed for divorce but I was the one whom had left him?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Tracy,

How was he vindictive?

How long were you married?

How old are the two of you?

How is he harassing you?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Hi Chase,

I was married for 1 year and known him for 2 1/2 years. He had planted surveilance cameras and tape recorders in our home during the first couple of months of marriage after having an arguments. When I left him over a year and a half ago, he had put bleach in my gas tank and lit a rag on fire and put that one in my sons tank. He made harassing phone calls at my employment since I left him up to my leaving the state this past October, but has no idea I have left for sure. He know calls me here in this state on our home number. The strange thing is when he calls he doesnt speak, just stays on the phone till I hang it up. I was only married a year and we were 40 at the time.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Tracy

He sounds very dangerous and even though you have moved out of state he still seems to be fixated on you. It's possible that he filed for divorce he may have thought you wouldn't go through with it. At this point I would change your number, be sure that he doesn't have your new address and if he continues, consider filing a restraining order.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues