TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

My boyfriend of two years and I fight pretty often. We say ...

Customer Question

My boyfriend of two years and I fight pretty often. We say mean things to one another and sometimes it gets physical on both our parts. There are times that we make each other happy and we love to share new things together. We met at work and continue to work together and live together with him my superior. He is 34 and I am 23 and we are once again at the point of breaking up. I want to stay him and fix our issues because we do love each other but when we get into fights we are just so hurtful in so many ways. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Or am I pushing for something that isn't possible? Perfect and good relationships are hard to come by and I really dont want to be without him.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello crzy

What are some of the things you fight about?

Who is hitting first?

How did the two of you meet?

How are you hurtful in your fights?

Chase