TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

what does it means if a guy kissed on the forehead during sex

Customer Reply

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No Comment Added
Expert:  Theresa replied 8 years ago.

Hi Champagne:

A kiss on the forehead indicates that the person cares deeply about you. It is saying that they are connected to you or bonded with you.

This is much different than a french kiss which is either out of passion or lust and excitement.

If this information has been helpful to you then please do ACCEPT by clicking on the green button on your screen for this is how we are compensated for our work. Positive feedback is always appreciated too!

If I can be of assistance to you in the future, you may request my help by typing:

ATTN: Terri60 before typing your question on the header or subject line and submitting it!