Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

I have routinely met a woman that comes to my work on a ...

I have routinely met a woman that comes to my work on a regular basis. We have had a few giggles as she is passing through, airport. Just recently she was telling me that she has been trying online dating and told me about her last bad experience but it was funny and she made me laugh. I mentioned to her that perhaps we could go out for a cup of coffee and she said yes. Unfortunately she was running late and I couldn't get her number. No ones fault. I saw her again a few days later, she was having good eye contact and telling me that she was going on a conference but going early so she could go to the beach, "ALONE AGAIN"! Unfortunately again I couldn't talk to her one on one, so I couldn't say anything but giggle. I definately felt that this was a hint? I decided to send her a letter, by looking her up in the city directory, saying that I hope she didn't feel that I was being too forward by sending the letter but couldn't talk to her at work.Gave my number and email.Bad idea?
Answered via Just Answer Chat.