TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

My husband seems to go mad every time I talk to him at the ...

Customer Question

My husband seems to go mad every time I talk to him at the moment, even at simple questions. his work colleague said he is the same at work, all nice one moment and shouting the next. He is saying things like I don''t like him and don''t want him but we made love a couple of times last week and everything seemed fine. He has taken to drinking quite a lot now after work. I feel he is having some kind of breakdown. He won''t answer his mobile and will only talk to me by text message. I found a mobile phone number on our bill that had been called 34 times in 5 days. I thought the worst and spoke to my sons about it and they told me to call it and see if it was another woman. The woman answered and said she didn''t know my husband and I must have the wrong number. I called back and she said she couldn''t discuss anything because it was an advice line. It was a voicemail box. I am very worried as we''ve been together 26yrs now, it''s similar to something 20yrs ago he had no medical help then
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Pink,

Can you tell me what happened 20 yrs ago?

Have you tried to talk to him about it, what was his response?