Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

i had a short dream in was in a car with the love of my ...

i had a short dream I was in a car with the love of my life , and he was speeding on a bridge over a body of water . I was telling him he was going to fast and to slow down .The car went over the side of the bridge flying over the water and we realized we were going to die. We hugged each other and said I love you to each other . Before the car hit the water , my heart was beating fast and I woke up. What do this mean?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Are you currently in a relationship?

If so, how long?

How old are the two of you?

Are you male or female?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Yes, I am in a relationship. I have been in it for 11 years. She is 38 and i am 59. I am male .
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
do you need more information before you answer?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

I was confused becuase you said "he" in the initial question or was it her that posted?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i posted it but it was her dream. we just wanted to understand what it meant. I volunteered to go on line and seek an answer which is how i got to you.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Ok, I got it now. :)

As I said in the other question, dreaming of a bridge symbolizes a transition from one state of another. It could be a state of being or a real physical move from one state to another. If you've been talking about making a move, either physically or emotionally, this would be indicative of that or the fact that there may be a change coming up that you may not be aware of and your dream is letting you know that.

The crash into the water speaks of a subconscious worry that whatever move this is might not be the right decision. It's common to have doubt in any instance of change or when we go in a direction we've never gone before.

Water in a dream is symbolic of emotions. Do you feel as if you are "drowning" in your love sometimes? Do you feel overwhelmed by your emotions? To hold on to the one you love, even in impending death is almost self explanatory a willingness to go through thick and thin for your love or something you believe in.

Death never means death in a dream. Death in dreams means transition or rebirth. Between the bridge and death, it seems you're destined for some type of change soon.