Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

what does it mean if i dream of an accident in a car ...

what does it mean if i dream of an accident in a car on a bridge with the love of my life where we crash into the water speeding realizing we were going to die and we hug as our car sank into the body of water
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hello Richard,

Dreaming of a bridge symbolizes a transition from one state of another. It could be a state of being or a real physical move from one state to another. The crash into the water speaks of your subconscious worry that this might not be the right thing for you. Water in a dream is symbolic of your emotions. Do you feel as if you are "drowning" in your love sometimes? To hold on to the one you love, even in death is almost self explanatory. You are willing to go through thick and thin for your love, whether it's with someone you are with now, or someone in your future. Death never means death in a dream. Death in dreams means transition or rebirth. Between the bridge and death, it seems you're destined for some type of change soon. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase