Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Am I good enough for my boyfriend Is this normal

Customer Question

My boyfriend knows it bothers me that he really likes big boobs. Mine are not so big, so it makes me feel bad when he stares at girls with large boobs, and more so that he saves pictures of them and he looks at them when we aren''t getting along, I think. I know its normal for guys to like these things, but he saves pictures of real girls off the web into a Picasa web album. I found the Picasa web album because it was in the history from a week ago ON MY COMPUTER! I was going to buy him some shoes we had looked up for him, for his birthday, and I go into the history and instead of the shoes I find all these girls! Imagine how my heart breaks....I''m trying to do something good for him, and instead I feel inadequate, torn down.

I have told him before how his need to look at these pictures bothers me. He says guys just like to look at things like that, it doesn''t mean anything. But I think its a little extreme to be saving certain pictures in an album.... A couple of months ago, I
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Dogfish,

It seems you got cut off, can you finish what you were going to say?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: I did get cut off! Here it is:

A couple of months ago, I took naked pictures of myself and gave them to him on a mini drive, so he would have some of me to appreciate! That was my creative solution to the problem, I'd never done anything like that before. He didn't seem to care about them at all! I got hardly any response, no excitement--- I had to ask if he liked them, and the whole thing left me feeling awkward, and terrible. He left the drive on the kitchen table, where his roommate and his friends could have found it. I saw it there a few days later, and took it home--- didn't say a word to him about it. He never missed it or questioned me about it. He tells me I'm sexy and calls me babe, but I don't feel like he respects me, or is into me all that often. I don't get the need for the archiving of the photos? and my heart is breaking by the lack of interest in mine?!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Just to add to the info, when I bring up my discomfort, he gets angry at me for being "insecure."   My whole life, I thought my breasts were the perfect shape, size, everything. Totally happy with them. Since I've been with him, I guess I've become "insecure" about them because he is so into big breasts, I feel inadequate. He gets mad at me for being insecure, instead of caring that his actions saving this photos causes me to feel inadequate.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.