Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Why do men rather cheat, than leave the person they are cheating on

No Comment Added
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Queen,

There are many different reasons, some of them can include

• they want to have their cake and eat it too
  • they want something they cant get at home without losing their home
  • they like the thrill of it, of getting away with it, of possibly getting caught
  • they like to feel like they can control things

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Why men, do not wait for the right woman so they would not have to cheat at all?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Queen,

Not every person is the same. Not every persons motives are the same. So I can't give a reasoning for why every man does the things they do.

Some men meet a woman, and everything seems right, they love her and don't want to hurt her or leave her, but perhaps he meets someone who he is sexually attracted to but doesn't want to give up his life for.

Another man may have a history of cheating, whether or not he's ever been caught at it is irrelevant, but its not usually something he can stop, even though he says he will every time.

You have men who are sex addicts or egotistical and simply don't care who they hurt along the way.

There are so many different scenarios, it would be impossible to cover them all. Is there a particular situation you would like to discuss?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have this boyfriend, I have been with for 3 years now. He is 18 or 19 years my senior. I met his son. He told who ever his kids meet is the women he feels he is going to be with for a long time. It took awhile before I got meet his son. His son loved me. When he goes out of town, he never seems like he wants to include me. Even though he claims he wants to have a family with me and he wants to make me his wife one day. I know for sure he does not have a wife, but it might be a girlfriend somewhere. He was like this ever since I met him. I never thought about it, because when our relationship was new I figured that he was just trying to get to know me better, before I get to meet the family,and when we have manatory overtime he stays in Illnios, (we work at the same job)our job use to call whole lot of overtime, before our strike. He rather lie and tell me what I want to hear,so I do not ask to come with him. He lives in Illinios, but he is from Ohio. Everything seems good , until it`s time to go to Ohio. Everytime he goes to Ohio after he makes plans to spend time with me, he plays hiding go seek with me as if he was guilty for lieing to me, unless he did not make plans with me, then he acts okay. Why do he not want to go to Ohio with him? Is it because he might have another girfriend somewhere and I`m the misstress.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
If the son never came to move with him, I probably still would not have met his son. I have not asked him , why he never want to include me when he go out of town yet.I do not feel hurt that he do not take me. I feel hurt why he does not want to take me. If he claims he is in love with me and wants to marry me. He should not have a problem taking me out of town with him. I know he is not ashamed of me, because he is very affectionate with me in public and he had no problem introducing me to his son.