Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

My husband travels for a living. When he is at some ...

My husband travels for a living. When he is at some tradeshows, his associates and his personal secretary travel with him. The group rents a house. My husband occupies the masterbedroom which has a full bath. It recently came to my attention, that his personal secretary uses his bathroom. When she is finished showering, she leaves the bathroom wrapped in a towel and proceeds to verbally wake him up. I find this very offensive. My husband tells me he sees nothing wrong with this. I might add that this woman has a hard time staying within the professional boundaries of her job. I do not think my husband is having an affair, however I feel this is not a healthy situation.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Who told you that info?

How old are the two of you?

How long have you been married?

Have either of you ever cheated?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
A friend who also stays in the house with her husband. There are 6 associates that stay in the house 3 bathrooms. My husband is 62 - I am 58 the sales associate is 40. We have been married 37 years. Not that I am aware of.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I was under the impression that this was going to be a prompt site. Please reply soon.jj
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have responsed to your last questions and sent another email almost 12 hours ago. I feel I must contact my credit card and close this session since this has taken way too long
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

I apologize, I did not see your response, I hope that you will still consider talking with me. You are absolutely right that this behavior is unacceptable. I wonder how he would feel if it were you in the bed and a man with a towel on was talking to you while you're in bed? Perhaps he hasn't looked at it that way. I believe it opens the door for more inappropriate behavior, especially if she does not know how to keep things work related. On the other hand, you have to decide how much you trust your husband, and choose your battles. If you feel strongly about it, of course let him know that this is unacceptable to you, and for him to put the shoe on the other foot and imagine how he would feel and think.

I welcome your thoughts