KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

What, if anything, does heart symbols mean before and after ...

What, if anything, does heart symbols mean before and after a persons name? Example: &hearts Sean &hearts   such as on a "myspace" page
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What is your age?

-Is this someone you are dating or just a friend?

-Are you close to the person that put the hearts before and after their name?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am 36 and the woman I am dating is 37. Yes I am close to her. I just wanted to know if the hearts were just a "cute" thing to do on a "myspace" page or if it had an other meaning like, "I am loved" or "I am with someone"

Thank you
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

It really depends on what the person who put the hearts there meant for them to mean there isn't really a set thing that it means and means different things to different people but usually when a person puts the name of the person they are dating that way it usually signifies that they love and or cares alot for that person and they want to let people know that. What I would do if I were you would be to ask her what she meant by that gesture because only she would know best what she meant. Hearts are a symbolism of love usually.