Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Are there any psychics/tarot readers who can answer my ...

Are there any psychics/tarot readers who can answer my questions concerning love? People play games with me and it makes me angry? Will I find somone who won't play around and be true to me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Tarot,

I can help. Can you answer a few questions for me?

How old are you?

What people play games with you?

How do you normally meet people?

What usually goes wrong?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I'm 21

I'm actually kinda shy. I let people come into my life. I stupidly fall for them and then they end up hurting me. Everyone miss treats me by either saying they don't like me or I did something wrong. I think people do it on purpose? I hate being lonely, do you see anyone coming into my life who won't hurt me anymore?

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Tarot,

Are you referring to people you are friends with, people you are dating or both?

Can you tell me how your last relationship ended?

Can you tell me of an incident where someone said you did something wrong?

Are you close with your family?

The more info you give me, the better I can help you.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I was in a relationship with a guy and he even slept in the same bed with me. (we didn't have sex) next thing you know he says he just wants to be friends...even though we slept in the same bed together. i think thats weird.

People don't know me and they just make a fast decision that they hate me, and i didnt even do anything to them to make them hate me. I'm close with my dad, but i get he's annoyed with me. I don't have any friends, so i'm a loner because of this.

I don't know what else to tell you. people just walk into my life and then swiftly leave me. i get depressed because of it. I don't know if it's my looks or my personality. Can you help me out?

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Tarot,

You said you were in a relationship with a guy, how long was the relationship? Did you ask him why he just wanted to be friends?

Do you work? or go to school? Do you live with your dad or anyone else?

Has anyone ever told you why they don't like you, or if there's anything wrong with your looks or personality?

Do you personally feel that there might be something wrong with your looks or personality?

Was there a time when you did have friends? if so, what do you think changed?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

It lasted a very short while(2 days)

I didnt ask him why he just wanted to be firends

I live alone and i go to school(college)

Alot of people say its my looks, but i dont think im ugly.

I use to have friends, alot of them.....but they all just left me for no reason.I don't know what changed.

Im scared to go up to people cuz of rejection or the same stupid crap

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Tarot

First I would say that if you know someone who owns or works in a beauty salon, or family, or your counselor, or people you may speak to in class. Ask them i they think there is something about yourself,appearance or otherwise that can be changed or improved upon and see what they say.

Dating someone for two days was a short period of time to let them in your bed.Perhaps things moved to fast and it made him nervous. The only way to know is to ask.

You should consider talking to your school counselor or therapist. Let them know how you've been feeling and see what they think about it. What may be good is to take a class or join a club with people who like the same things you do. Focus more on improving yourself and taking care of yourself, and the more you take care of yourself and better yourself, the more people will be attracted to you.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues