Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Im having relationship problems and dont know what to do.

No Comment Added

Hello Cherub

Can you tell me more about what's going on?

How old are the two of you?

How long have you been involved?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hello
I'm 37 he is 29. We have been in a relationship and he was my first man, I was a virgin. We had some problems but we always work things out ok. I recently saw on his emails that he joined match and adultfriendfinder website. He was next to me when I saw the emails. He said he was curious about it. At didn't get too mad with match because he doesn't have a credit card so even if he wanted too he couldn't join but then I saw the other website and
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hello
I'm 37 he is 29. We have been in a relationship and he was my first man, I was a virgin. We had some problems but we always work things out ok. I recently saw on his emails that he joined match and adultfriendfinder website. He was next to me when I saw the emails. He said he was curious about it. At didn't get too mad with match because he doesn't have a credit card so even if he wanted too he couldn't join but then I saw the other website and I got very upset. I have not spoken to him in 2 days. He keeps saying he was just curious but it is weird.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
We have been together for 1 year and 1 month. We don't live together, I live with my parents and he lives with roommates.

Cherub,

It is weird, and not proper for someone in a relationship to go on sites like match, which is people looking for mates, and adultfriendfinder which is usually for people looking for sexual encounters. Neither is appropriate and you should ask him what exactly it is that he is curious about. Ask him how he would feel if he knew you posted a profile on one of those sites? Ask him if he would give you the passwords, if it's innocent curiosity, he shouldn't have a problem with it.

The botXXXXX XXXXXne is, you need to talk with him and find out where his head is at. Is he happy with you, is he looking somewhere else, is there something he needs you to do, or something that needs to change in the relationship? All of those questions and more need to be addressed.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly

Chase