KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

how do you know if a man is interested in you

I was interested in this man at work and I invited him to my birthday party, and he asked if he could bring along his fellow worker also a man at work... they travel from plant to plant they live in Italy. I have met this other man before while he was here working but didn''t think anything of it he would say hello or chow and I would say hello.. anyway I said yes you could bring him along.. mean while I told a friend of mine to come so the other person wouldn''t feel out of place.. but when they arrived the other man the friend made a bee line to sit beside me and never left my side the whole night when we got back to work on Monday he started taking his breaks with me and we would talk about his life in Italy and my life in USA. just friendly talk I thought but I tested him one day I wouldn''t look at him or even acknowledge that he was there and every one said that he would stare and follow my every move . that night he made sure he took my break at work
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Is this the other guy that the guy you were interested in brought with him or is it the guy you are interested in that you are talking about?

-Does he make you feel uncomfortable or is this what you want to happen?

-What is your question concerning this issue?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to KimberlyF's Post: this guy was the other one's friend who he ask if he could bring... cause he just got here from Italy. he went back to Italy before christmas and told me that he would be back Jan. 15 and he fixed it so he could stay for a few more months. I just took it as a friend to friend but the people at work noticed he would watch my every move at work. Then people started telling me that they think he really likes me. It has been a few weeks now and he is due back but, I feel that this was a fluke .. cause It came by surprise. not planned. I have not had any contact with him since he went back. I really dont want to count on something that isnt there.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

In that case you should wait and see if he truly does come back and then if he does you should talk to him about his feelings and see where he is with that so that you will know for sure what his intentions are, if he doesn't come back on Jan. 15th then I would go on about my normal life and not think anymore about it until he contacts you or you find out what he wants from you. He may be interested in you but doesn't know how to go about telling you his feelings or maybe he sees that you are not showing the same feelings. You really won't know what is going on until you talk to him or if he actually tells you how he feels or doesn't feel about you. The question is how do you feel about him would you consider given him a chance if he was interested? If you aren't really sure about your feelings then maybe you should think about what you want before you talk to him and if you are not interested in him then you should be honest with him and let him know that.

If the other guy isn't showing much interest in you other than friendship maybe you should give this guy a chance at least of one date and see where it goes, you never you may be missing out on a great guy that is totally into you. If you have anything to add just click reply it is free.