Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

I do not feel there is enough sex in my marriage. How can i ...

Customer Question

I do not feel there is enough sex in my marriage. How can i discuss this with my husband?We met in October 2005 but the first time we had sex was in June 2006. We got engged that September and married last July 2007.
My husband had been married twice before. He said his first wife didn´t like sex and his second wife wouldn´t have anything to do with him. He said he hadn´t had sex for 10 years and but that he was good, but not as good as he used to be! Oh dear! After the first time we had sex about twice a week but in August he told me he had a problem and couldn´t and it had never happened to him before but he would see the doctor and sort it out. We didn´t have sex for a while and then gradually he said he was getting better. When we got married we had sex 3 times that wek. That is our record. Sionce then it has ben 1 or 0 times a week until eventually it was 21 days. The last time was 20 December. This all sems too litle to me especially since we are only just married.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Lili,

How old are the two of you?

Chase