Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

where can I find lists of professional female sex providers

No Comment Added
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hi Rogers,

First of all, you have to be very careful because being or paying a "professional" sex provider is illigal and could result in embarassment, fines and jail time. With that being said, many local papers will list "escorts" in their classified section, you may have to get the small entertainment papers that some cities have. You could also peruse and be sure to click on your city or the closest city to you. There's a link under services called "erotic" which lists call girls in that area.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Craigslist is a well known source. I'm interested in the "network" sites that the better female providers use where they can post detailed descriptions of themselves and sometimes comments from their clients. These are used by the more upscale providers, rather than the more casual persons on Craigs, etc.
They are national in breadth usually a a person then searches by location he is interested in. There are quite a few, I think. I just don't know how to find them.   That's what I'm really looking for
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hi Rogers,

This site offers escorts in North America, but they don't have many and only one had a review. This site is boston, but if you scroll down a bit, you will see the other cities listed, each city offers multiple listings of escorts including pictures, pricing etc. This google directory has listings by state, and each page has listings to other directories, there are many of them.