Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Does my boss like me romantically When he sees me his ...

Does my boss like me romantically? When he sees me his face lights up and he smiles and stares lingeringly. He always stares deep into my eyes when others aren''t around. He''s massaged my should deep and slow and rubbed my hand real sexy-like. He tries to make inferred comments without just coming out and really saying what he means. He''ll say just the opposite. When others are around, I catch him staring at me and then look away real fast. When we''re alone he acts nervous and a little scared to look in my eyes. He''s been flirting with me for a year now, and the attraction keeps getting stronger and stronger. I want to know what he''s waiting for. Sure, it is a risky relationship, but I would keep it a secret. What do you think I could do to get him to stop beating around the bush?
Answered via Just Answer Chat.