Lindie, Parent
Experience:  Parent/Step Mother: With 20+ years experience.

How can i get my wife to give me head

I would like for her to give me head? How do I get her to like it - she hates it she says.

Does she say what she dislikes about it?

Is it the ejaculation part or it doesn't matter?

How old is she?

Does she enjoy oral sex from you?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Lindie's Post: I guess just the whole idea of oral sex is not her thing.... yes... she will not let me cum in her mouth. That really grosses her out. She is 22 I am 25. She likes oral from me but hates it - she says that if we start like that ( me giving her oral) that she refuses to make out with me during sex!

As frustrating as it may be, you CAN'T force someone to like something if they don't. If she has tried in the past and just can't mentally get past it, then it's how she feels. Some woman enjoy it a great deal, while others want know part of it. You can make sure you shower, perhaps you body chocolates or flavoring oils. However if none of that makes any difference to her, then that is who she is. You will have to come to terms that this is who she is.

You should talk to her, and find out if something happened in her past to make her think it's all gross etc. Sometimes girls are taught this is nasty or a sin etc. if she feels this way, then let her know it's fine, show her some information on giving oral sex. But if the above is not the case, and it's just how she feels, then thats who your wife is. And as you know, we can't change those that we love.

And it may be that she's not sure if she is doing it right etc. so sit down talk to her, let her know how much you would enjoy this, but also be prepared that this is how she may be.

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don't forget to click the *ACCEPT* button and please take a moment to leave me *POSITIVE* feedback.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Lindie's Post: Thanks for the answer... oh well, I guess no head from her then. I really liked it when a girl gave me head when i was single. TO ALL GUYS: MAKE SURE YOUR WIFE IS A FREAK... don't marry someone who can't totally please you in bed. I didn't remember to check for that..... please learn from me.