Carol
Carol, Special aptitude with people,try me
Experience:  Professional relationships counsellor, Honest answers always! Also into Psychology and Astrology
2153897

how can i persuade my wife to do an mfm threesome

Customer Question

i want to have another guy join my wife and me in having sex as a threesome
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Carol replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer

Welcome to 'Just Answer' and thank you for trusting me with your question.

Have you spoken to your wife about this or has she mentioned it as one of her fantasies?

How does she feel about the idea if you have?

How old are you both?

Get back to me as soon as you can so that I can finish answering your question.

Carol

Expert:  Carol replied 8 years ago.

Be very careful about sharing your wife with others. She must be 100% up for it and has no inhibitions for it to work. Both of you must also have a deep bond between you and trust one another implicitly for it to be a success. If you wife is anything other than 100% certain then I'd strongly advise against it. Lots of married couples do this to try and spice up their sex life only to find it pulls them apart because of problems that can set in. The second male for example might begin to have feelings for her, or her for him and you might get jealous seeing them actually "performing" together as you don't know how you'd feel.

Then you decide to move on to the next stage, first was a mfm, next you might want to try a fmf and use the excuse that it's only fair after all she had 2 men. This can cause jealousy and resentment on the wife's part if she's not totally up for it, especially if she says agrees just to please you.

Talk to her about it very seriously and look for the signs. If she seems hesitant about it then I'd forget it, you're only making problems for your marriage. It all sounds extremely erotic and such a turn on in fantasy but reality can be VERY different. Just ask yourself... is it worth risking my marriage for?

If you want to discuss this some more just hit the "reply" button, it's free to do so otherwise hit "accept" and leave positive feedback if you found my answer helpful.

Regards

Carol