Carol, Special aptitude with people,try me
Experience:  Professional relationships counsellor, Honest answers always! Also into Psychology and Astrology

when someone asks you how much do you love

Customer Question

when someone asks you 'how much do you love me'
what would i say ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Carol replied 9 years ago.

Welcome to 'Just Answer' and thank you for trusting me with your question.

It all depends on how much you DO love them or even if you love them at all. If you're not sure what to say you could turn the question back round to them and say something like "ooooh that's a hard question, how much do you love me?" therefore putting them on the spot.

If you feel you're not ready to tell them you love them then don't, and if you do want to tell them then say how much. "More than life itself". "That much" - and open your arms as wide as you can. It all depends on the way it was said, just be honest with them.

If you want to talk about this some more just hit the "reply" button, it's free to do so otherwise hit "accept" and leave positive feedback (link below) if you found my answer helpful.