Jennifer
Jennifer, Counselor
Experience:  Expert in Human Relations/Human Behavior---Also expert in Parenting Skills/Child Behavior
468208

My boyfriend thinks that I really dont care ...

Customer Question

My boyfriend thinks that I really don't care about him, I do so much but i'm having trouble telling him in words how i feel! I want him to know that he means the world to me, so how can i tell him where he really knows that i'm in this for the long run???
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 10 years ago.
Your boyfriend knows that you care about him and knows that you love him. Guys are afraid of rejection. Some guys will say things like" you don't love me" "you don't care about me" to get reinsurance from their partner that they do care. Sit down and write him a letter about how you feel, sometimes writing it down is easier than saying it in person. Even simple little things may show him how you feel. If you are in a crowd or at a party and you are apart give a little wink when he looks at you. Always be the first to hug and the last to leave the hug.Tell him that you love him. Guys are famous for needed big hints. So try these little things often and don't give up if he keeps on with this " you don't care about me". Guys are about reinsurance.