Andrea
Andrea, Bachelors Degree in Psychology
Experience:  has done researches about romantic relationships
204517

what is he trying to tell me

Customer Question

I was with this man for about a year and we have had break ups and make up but he tells me that he's not in love anymore. but then he always explain why he did what he did and always touch me and he's like let be friends then again he says "you never know we may get back together" so what is he really trying to tell me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  e murillo jr replied 11 years ago.
He is trying to tell you he likes to use you and he has not will not ever enter a commitment, if I were you I would look the other way anytime he crosses your path he is not worth persuing there is plenty of healthy fish in the pond, don't get ill with this kind of virus or it will ruin the rest of your life.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to e murillo jr's Post: that answer did not help at all i want my refund
Expert:  Tammy F. replied 11 years ago.

It sounds to me like he's stringing you along as a backup in case whatever he's doing now fails. He wants to keep the hope alive in you so that you are sitting there waiting for him after he figures out if wants you.

I hope that you have more respect for yourself than that.

I suggest that you live your best life, every single day. Don't worry about him or what he is doing. Make yourself happy and think about the people who are closest to you.

If YOU still want him when he comes back, you can make that decision at that time.

Does that help more?

Expert:  The Mystic Wave replied 11 years ago.

Greetings:

I don't believe anyone uses anyone, unless they allow themselves to be used. We all have reasons for doing things - I don't believe this man is using you. No reason to see the worst in someone just because they do things and/or think different than another. Not everybody jumps into a relationship, many people find it difficult to form relationships - that doesn't make them bad or indicate that they are playing around, using another.

Some people may throw themselves into a relationship, but later down the road, they discover more about themselves- which is a very good thing - and others just can't quite get with that. Relationships can very well help us to find our own true self - we learn from others...we discover self. I don't believe that this man dislikes you, nor that he doesn't want to be with you - it just seems that he is unsure of what he wants right now and there is nothing in the world wrong with that - What you must decide is whether or not you wish for it to work between the two of you. Love is stronger, more powerful than anything on the face of the earth - and many can overcome problems/situations with the help of others who show compassion, love and kindness.

Thus, it may help to have a heart to heart talk with this man and tell him that you would like to know where you stand with him - let him know your feelings - Don't allow yourself to be hurt - or used...then you won't for certain.

Let him know that should he not feel the same for you - then you may wish to just condition your thinking/heart as being a friend.

We can't always get what WE want - and when we don't, it is always viewed as the other one being at fault - I don't see it that way at all..that's selfish...very immature. Putting a different perspective on others/relationships/life and mostly self, helps one to become enlightened. Think of how he feels - ask how he feels - find out what he wants - and share.

If anything, remember that he brought happiness in your life.....that's something to cherish.

If you wish for further information, please let me know.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Expert:  joe barcus replied 11 years ago.
it not what he is trying to tell you, its what you are telling him. you must like this kind of treatment or you would not keep hanging around for it. so therefore you open the door yourself to this. yea i know by now you are thinking im a big a** but hey call it as i may think i see it. as long as you allow this to happen to you it will time and time again. so my answer to your question " what is he trying to tell me?" is he is trying to tell you keep on being my fool and I will keep fooling you. good luck
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to The Mystic Wave's Post: i made a mistake by still having sex with him but we still care for each other so what shoul i do. but thanks that really help and i trully understand thanks alot.
Expert:  Andrea replied 11 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.