The Mystic Wave
The Mystic Wave, Relationship Advisor
Experience:  Natural born empath, spiritualist, clairvoyant, gifted psychic. 36 yrs - offering advice & guidance
6999

need advice

Customer Question

I have been married for the past 15 years and have had an affair for the past 2 1/2 years of my marriage. My marriage was fine until I met this gentleman over 2 years ago. I met him where my husband had a business in the same town. Unfortunately I met him during his down time and he came from a foreign country with no family and was about to lose his business in which he had put hard earned money he worked as a taxi driver. As I helped him out I fell in love with him and had a sexual relationship and ended up having a daughter (which because I was madly in love with this person) who is now 1 years old. my husband does not know that it is not his child. I am lost and do not know what to do. The other man who is 3 years younger than me is willing to go my way to be with me and support me. but he says it is wrong for me to be with him since I am married and have a 11 year old son with my husband. well he should have thought of that the day he decided to have a relationship with me knowing I was a married woman. I new better too but however as all human beings we all make mistakes. No this relationship is over 2 years old I would like to correct my mistakes by being with him because it is unfair to continue to be with my husband who I do not have the same love feelings for and I always think about this other man whether I am making love to my husband. It is wrong to continue on the way it is and I want to be with this other man. I am constantly depressed and feel suicidal because I should have known better and being of asian indian orgin certain religious beliefs revolve around me. But I need to be with the person who has committed this sin as to my heart will always feel for him. Please help me
Category: Relationship
Expert:  The Mystic Wave replied 11 years ago.

Greetings:

Honesty is the best policy. Yes, I understand this is not an easy thing to do - however, if you don't have the same feelings for your husband --if you are wishing to be with this other man - and he has stated that he is willing to go your way, perhaps it would be best to end your marriage. I am not one for saying to move on, or end a relationship, I am one for healing relationships. However, if you are in the marriage - without giving anything to your husband, emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually, that is depriving your husband - that seems very unfair to him. Allow him the opportunity to find someone else who will fall in love with him - as you have done with this other man. Living a lie, is a very uncomfortable way to live. Speak the truth, but have compassion - and this would entail revealing the truth about your youngest child. If you feel this is something you will have difficulties with, then I would seek a professional to help ease the burden - but let the truth be known to him.

I wish you the best.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave