Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I accidently switched the Panasonic DMR EZ 485 DVD ( HDMI )

Customer Question

I accidently switched the Panasonic DMR EZ 485 DVD ( HDMI ) / VHS combo Remote Control from Code 1 to Code 2 ( Region ) . Now I can't use the remote to operate the Recorder. What Should I do? Thank you!!
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Panasonic DMR EZ 485ER DVD/VHS Combo ( HDMI Upscaling ). The machine works manually now.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just last night. I could not use the Remote to switch it back during the Set-up process.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. the machine is working fine ( I bought it 3 days ago. ( used ) It came without the manual.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Expert:  Shahid replied 6 days ago.

Please reply back when you're online/ available to assist you.

Thanks.