Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

Just got a new internet provider for tv. Now I cannot get my

Customer Question

just got a new internet provider for tv. Now I cannot get my surround sound blue ray to sync to tv to control volume. Blu Ray is connect to tv by cable, I have blue ray on tv but cannot control sound.Only way I can get sound is manually from blue ray box.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Seiki SE50FYP1TA We have tried we cannot control volumn, we can get sound to tv by using two different remote controls commands., We can get blue ray on tv, but we need to do 10 different steps to get blue ray on. Called TV people told me to CALL YOU..
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We just got new service yesterday afternoon. That's when it started. The internet provider said he wasn't familiar with Seita TV
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just we would like to be able to adjust volume (BLue Ray)with remote,
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed .What service offer are you talking about?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Order ID number is ***** Is that w2hat you need?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
WE have sound from blue ray on tv, but cannot get volume sound from remote control devices from either one. TV or the Spectrum remote. We checked all wires all connected. Still wainting what do you mean service offers. Blue ray player is not under warranty now.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. I don't know what you want. I'm just using a free trial. You charged me 24.00 dollars for a free trial???
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have now been waiting for something for an hour!!!!Probably longer.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You can forget this. refund my 24.00 now.
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

Sorry for the delay, I will send you to customer service for a refund. Don't rate my service, or you may be charged. They will take care of you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
N/A