Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years of experience with both installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of such devices.
30759776

I bought a Netgear N300 extender. When ding the setup on the

Customer Question

I bought a Netgear N300 extender. When ding the setup on the dvd it asked for a wpa security code, I do not know what that is.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

It is asking for the wireless password ***** your wireless modem or router. For that reason, enter the wireless password. If you don't know what that is, please tell me the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem. Once I have that information, I will be able to give you the correct instructions.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason