Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have 4 ROKU units and my primary unit works well, however

Customer Question

I have 4 ROKU units and my primary unit works well, however the others seem to have problems (those problems are probably me).
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Not sure make and model of any but they are all at least 3 ye4ars old.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I normally use the primary unit and all is good, but my wife uses that TV and she would rather I use on of the others. and they are the ones that don't work
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just changed new batteries in the one that I would like to use.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
My phone number is:(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
If you can't answer in less than 10 minutes, cancel this service and I will go elsewhere. It is now 2:47 EDT.
Expert:  Nathan replied 23 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 23 days ago.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

To continue here, please let me know what model (if possible) and more about the specific problem you are having. Does it not turn on, won't respond to the remote, etc?