Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

I have a pdr 609 and haven't used it in a time, so I really

Customer Question

I have a pdr 609 and haven't used it in a long time, so I really know how to procede to make a CD-R and hope you can help. Roger
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a few years old: I don't even know when I bought it. But I have used it in the past, but just forgot the procedure. I want to record an analog signal on a blank CD-R.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No troubleshooting... just started to do this.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, this is it, thank you. Roger
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

First, you'll want to make sure your equipment you want to record from, has the output connected to the line IN jacks on the back of your recorder. Insert a blank CD. Press the Input Selector button repeatedly until analog is selected. Press SYNCHRO repeatedly until SYNC-FINAL is displayed. The SYNC indicator will blink. Play the source, and the recording will start automatically.